Monday, March 2, 2009

It hurts my head!

It is a lot of fun having 4 elders in the apartment. I love both of the elders in the other companionship. I like my companion too but he is a little OCD.

This week I have been trying to show Elder Neff, my companion, the ropes of working on St. Maarten. We split the Dutch side of the island in half and sent the other companionship to work. Elder Neff and I are trying to find a lot of French people for him to talk to (he was called to be a French speaking missionary). We have taught a couple of lessons entirely in French. It hurts my head! There are too many rules and exceptions in that language!

Our two best investigators have hit road blocks. One needs to get married. The other needs to get remarried. That guy got divorced but they live together for their daughter's sake. We didn't know they weren't married. They have talked about getting back together so we are trying to help them.

This week was pretty quiet. I lead the music in Sacrament meeting, but I do that every week. I gave a blessing of comfort and counsel yesterday to a guy named Pra after church. It was cool because I had to completely rely on the spirit to tell me what to say. I also annointed someone on Tuesday because she fell off her balcony and broke her L1 vertabrae, her shoulder blade, and her hip!

Tell Michael that I like the bunny!
(\__/)
(>'o'<)
(")_(")

I'm in Mark 17, Ether 10, 1 Nephi 8 (in French) in my personal scripture reading.

The scripture of the week is Mosiah 2:21-25.

Cheer loud for the Aggies!