Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I only set my shoe and pants on fire once!

Jonathan's p-day is on Monday, but for some reason he didn't e-mail us until today.

Well, things are going good and we are hoping to get a couple of baptisms before the end of the month. It's a struggle though!

I made a pot roast for the first time last week. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing but it turned out really good!

We found a huge dead centipede a few days ago. The sucker was about 9 inches long!!! He's currently sitting in our freezer and he's frozen solid.

I also think that I failed to mention that I got to learn how to do the whole fire dancing thing from a couple of the Tahitian elders that were on the island last transfer. It was really fun and I managed to only set my shoe and pants on fire once! These are both pictures of me. It was so cool!!!!