Monday, January 26, 2009

Zone conference was postponed

We were happily surprised to hear from Jonathan today. He was suppose to be on Guadeloupe at zone conference and was not going to be able to e-mail until Wednesday. Here's his message:

Zone conference was postponed because the French people on Guadeloupe went on strike again. Hopefully we will be going down on Friday or Saturday. We almost got to go to St. Lucia but the tickets were too expensive and they wouldn't let us pay for the difference using personal money. :( That would have been awesome!

Well, things are going good down here. I am pretty sure that we are going to have a baptism this week. I will send you pictures if we do. Then you can see my dark hair. I promise that it is natural! I also weigh 160 lbs now!

I wanted to tell Grandma and Grandpa Olson thanks for the books that they sent me. They came on Wednesday last week. I got caught up in reading Jesus the Christ this week instead of my scriptures. :)
I am only in Matthew 18 and Alma 50. I will try and catch up to my schedule if we get to take our trip for zone conference this week.

Anyway, the scripture of the week is Helaman 4:20-26.