Monday, November 3, 2008

For Halloween... I was a missionary!

Things are going well down here. Zone conference went well. President Robison had us all read the Book of Mormon and highlight every scripture on the atonement that we could find. We all assumed that Elder Vinas (a member of the first quorum of the 70) would be talking about the atonement but we were all mistaken. President just wanted us to do that so we would have the right spirit with us.

"French-side" Zone Conference

Jonathan looks pretty happy!

On Friday, I had my interview with President Robison and it was probably the longest interview ever. We were in there of 65 minutes!

You'll never guess what I dressed up as for Halloween... I was a missionary!

I have been working on learning Haitian Creole. It's a mixture of Caribe, English, French, Spanish and Afrikans. It's pretty tough but I love trying to talk to people in it!

In my personal scripture reading I am to Mosiah 2.

The scripture of the week is John 8:1-11. It is a little different than others that I have sent. I chose it to highlight how much our Savior loves each and everyone of us.